Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Vacation....all I ever wanted!

Long time, no post...

My husband and I just returned from our summer travels. We spent a few days vacationing with my family at Isle of Palms in Charleston before embarking on our 1-year anniversary cruise (YAY). We spent 7 days cruising with Carnival to the Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, & Nassau. This was my second cruise & I highly recommend those ports - both Grand Turk & Half Moon Cay revolved around the beach. Seriously, where else can you walk off the boat & step directly onto the beach for FREE? We had a blast but as always, it's good to finally be home. Here's a quick glance into our adventures.
    
P.S. My husband had too much fun with the towel folding classes & left the family of swans as a surprise for our steward on the last day!
 

Sold!

I did leave out one tiny detail about our vacation...we accepted an offer on our house the day before leaving port. We've had our home on & off the market for the last few years & had just relisted it when we got the call. The only problem is that we're not exactly sure of our future plans. My husband is a contractor, so we've got several options as far as building or flipping a foreclosure. Fingers crossed that our plans include something with Internet access BEFORE school starts in August :)
 

Whole Brain Teaching Posters

Now that you've read through all my rambling, here's a FREEBIE for your classrooms. Can you believe that our local Wal-Mart already has the school supplies stocked? With that in mind here is a set of posters to go along with the Whole Brain Teaching approach.
 
 
 
These adorable posters feature a polka dot background/trim and fun font! The original set was designed for my red/black/white (ladybug) classroom, but I've also included the following color variations to match the theme of your classroom:

Orange/white
Aqua/white
Purple/white
Lime green/white
Blue/white
Gray/white
 
Still interested? Click on the image above to hop on over to my TPT store. Enjoy!
 

- Mrs. Wiggin -


 


No comments:

Post a Comment